The Solace III frame is designed with geometry for today’s modern riding styles. Now featuring 2 brand new colorways and a 13.2″ chainstay. Made from 100% Seamless Sanko tubing, and features a downtube gusset to deal with additional abuse. The 75.5° headtube angle gives the frame a responsive front end, making it perfect for front end tricks. Built to Tony Hamlin’s specifications, this frame is totally brakeless and does not feature any brake mounts, cable stops or gyro tab holes. Integrated chain tensioners and seat clamp also add to the frame’s convenience.
- Toptube Sizes: 20”, 20.5”, 20.75”, 21.15”
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover Height: 8.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts:Fully CNC Machined with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Bottom Bracket: Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size BB
- Braking: Brakeless (No Mounts)
- Particulars: Embossed Downtube Gusset, Widened Stays for Big Tire Clearance, Integrated Seat Post Clamp
- Weight: 4lb 14oz / 2,21 kg (20.5″)