The Orion is ready to hit any transition, with a slightly longer 13.50” rear end and 28t sprocket this thing is built to go fast and fly high, and equipped with many of last years features but now with the all new Volcano TT stem, that’s slimmer, lighter and a little lower than the original. We’ve also switched things up with the brand new Sierra Tripod seat featuring original artwork. Rounding things out, the Orion comes completes with Trebol Nylon pegs and guards and two amazing colorways: Flat Black and Metallic Brown.
- Frame: Full 4130 CrMo / Removable Brake mounts / Chain tensioners
- Fork: Full 4130 CrMo / 1 piece steer tube / 32mm. Offset
- Bars: Full 4130 CrMo
- Grips: Flybikes Roey
- Stem: Flybikes Volcano TT / Full CNC
- Headset: Trebol / Sealed Bearing
- Lever: Flybikes Manual
- Brake: Flybikes Manual Springhanger
- Cranks: Trebol 3 / 3Pc CrMo / 175 mm.
- BB: Mid / Sealed Bearing
- Sprocket: Flybikes Tractor / Full CNC 7075 Alloy / 28t
- Pedals: Ruben Graphite
- Chain: 512 Type
- Rims: Flybikes Piramide / Double wall
- Front Hub: Trebol Bueno / Sealed Bearing / 3/8” Axle Female
- Rear Hub: Trebol Bueno / Sealed Bearing / 14mm Female / 9t
- Tires: Flybikes Ruben Rampera 2.35 Front & Rear
- Seat: Flybikes Sierra Seat / Flybikes Tripod
- Pegs: Trebol Bueno / Nylon / 1 pair
- Hubguards: Trebol Bueno / Nylon / 1 front & 1 rear
- Weight: 11.4 kg. / 25.1 lb.