The Neutron is probably the one bike Flybikes made the most improvements to for 2018, now aimed a little more toward transition style riders, this mid range complete features a Tri-moly frame with removable brake mounts, 100% Cro-Mo bars, the ever popular 20.75” top-tube length, a longer 13.60” rear end, longer 32mm offset fork, the new large 2.35” Trebol tires and the made for speed 28t aluminum Trebol sprocket. It also features the brand new mid sized Neutron Tripod seat with original artwork, Roey signature grips, Trebol top load stem and all rounded out with a pair of Trebol pegs and two sick colorways to choose from; Flat Black and Flat Tan.
This bike is the epitome of fun on two wheels.
- Frame: 4130 CrMo DT, TT & CS/ 1020 HiTen / Removable Brake mounts
- Fork: CrMo Steerer / 1020 HiTen legs / 32mm. Offset
- Bars: Full 4130 CrMo
- Grips: Flybikes Roey
- Stem: Trebol Top Load
- Headset: Internal Sealed Bearing
- Lever: Flybikes Manual
- Brake: Flybikes Manual Springhanger
- Cranks: Tubular 3Pc CrMo / 175 mm.
- BB: Mid / Sealed Bearing
- Sprocket: Trebol / Alloy / 28t
- Pedals: Ruben Graphite
- Chain: 410 Type
- Rims: Trebol / Double side walled
- Front Hub: Trebol Bueno / Sealed Bearing / 3/8” Axle Female
- Rear Hub: Trebol / Sealed Bearing / 14mm. Axle / 9t
- Tires: Trebol 2.35 Front & Rear
- Seat: Flybikes Neutron / Trebol Tripod
- Pegs: Trebol HS Steel / 1 pair
- Weight: 11.35 kg / 25 lb